2.4.0 Keyboard and mouse lock

From: Andrea Ferraris (andrea_ferraris@libero.it)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 18:18:22 EST

I don't know if it's the 2.4.0 I installed since few days, but before I never
seen that on my PC.

The PC (RH 6.2 + updates), looked fully freezed and Sysreq didn't
work. I had a Netscape window on my screen. The mouse didn't move.

I login without problem from another PC. I tried to kill the X server, but
without issue, it is the server died, but the screen, the keyboard and the
mouse stayed in the same unusable state.

The reboot was OK. If that could be of interested I attach the part of
/var/log/message (p file) since the boot previous such keyboard and mouse
lock and the .configure of my 2.4.0.

        Andrea