Re: 2.4.0-ac6: drivers/net/rcpci45.c typo

From: Rasmus Andersen (rasmus@jaquet.dk)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 17:53:05 EST

On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 01:06:32PM +0100, Rasmus Andersen wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 01:59:31PM +0200, Hans Grobler wrote:
> > Yes we know about this one. This is a bug that was killed, and then came
> > back to life. We're still trying to figure out how... :)
> >
> I feel that I must step up and claim responsibility here: The patch is
> mine and I apparently messed it up. I will get back with a better one
> this evening.

Hi again.

The attached patch is against ac6 and hopefully fixes the problems
reported (I personally inspected it to make sure that the rcpci45_pci_table
stuff was correct). An updated patch against 240p2 can be found at
www.jaquet.dk/kernel/patches/rcpci.patch.gz

<pause>

On closer look this patch (against ac6) might be a bit to large to
post to linux-kernel. I will make it available at
www.jaquet.dk/kernel/patches/rcpci.patch.ac6.gz instead.

--
Regards,
        Rasmus(rasmus@jaquet.dk)

If we do not succeed, then we run the risk of failure. -- Vice President Dan Quayle, to the Phoenix Republican Forum, March 1990 - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/