Re: 2.4.0-test12pre4: parport / lp problems

From: Henrik Størner (henrik@storner.dk)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 17:07:48 EST

In <20001204213348.A932@storner.dk> Henrik Størner <henrik@storner.dk> writes:

>I discovered yesterday that printing does not work in 2.4.0-test12-pre4.

OK - mea culpa. It turned out to be a configuration problem: I had
been playing with the I2C support for lm_sensors, and in my attempt to
get it working I had apparently enabled an I2C driver that grabbed the
parport0 device before lp could get at it.

After turning off the I2C support, my printer is working again.

Sorry for the false alarm.

Henrik

--
Henrik Storner      | "Crackers thrive on code secrecy. Cockcroaches breed
<henrik@storner.dk> |  in the dark. It's time to let the sunlight in."