Re: crash @ 64 day's of uptime

From: willy tarreau (wtarreau@yahoo.fr)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 04:51:51 EST

Hi Robert,

in the company I left 3 months ago, there is a DNS
which has more than 500 days uptime now. It's based
on 2.2.10 and receives requests from internet and
intranet. I know this kernel is pretty old, but you
could try it on an unused system to see if it goes
down in 64 days or not. It may be possible that your
problem is related to a particular driver or subsystem
common to both your sparc and PCs.

Regards,
Willy