Re: Question about signals

From: Chris Meadors (clubneon@hereintown.net)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 11:35:50 EST

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Adam Watson wrote:

> I am working to get Diald up and running and with both 2.2.16 and the 2.4.0
> series kernels I have been getting SIOCSIFMETRIC Operation not supported.
> I've looked through the kernel docs and include files but couldn't find a
> reference to that operation.
>
> Is there another name for that operation or does someone have the fix for
> Diald-0.99.4?

Sorry, no fix, but a question. Are you using diald to dial a PPP
connection? If so, pppd has supported demand dialing for a while now. I
found it much easier to set up.

-Chris

--
Two penguins were walking on an iceburg.  The first one said to the
second, "you look like you are wearing a tuxedo."  The second one said,