Re: APIC error interrupt routine.

From: Robert A. Hayden (rhayden@geek.net)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 12:22:32 EST

On Sun, 10 Sep 2000, Chris Chiappa wrote:

> It's not really a big deal to me since I'm getting rid of the BP6 in 2 or 3
> weeks, but it's definitely my last ABIT product.

Does anyone else make a dual celeron capable mobo that is socket 370?
The heatsink/fan layout is not-removable from my procs (so I can't put
them into a slot-1 adapter) and I'd like to salvage them somehow rather
trying to ebay them or something. Spending ~$100 for a new mobo is better
than taking it in the shorts getting rid of them all.