grow_inodes: inode-max limit reached - how to find/fix the inode leak?

From: Leonid Mamtchenkov (leonid@jfs-cy.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 08:00:19 EST

Hello,

  In the archives of the lkml I have found a message from Peter Gervai
(grin@tolna.net) dated Tue Apr 25 2000 available here:
http://boudicca.tux.org/hypermail/linux-kernel/2000week18/0317.html

  Unfortunately, I was not able to find any reply to that message.

  Currently, one of our servers experiences the same problem, with only
difference of the kernel being 2.2.16 (openwall patch applied aswell).

  Is there any solutions to this problem yet/still available?

P.S.: Please CC your answers to leonid@jfs-cy.com , since I am not
subscribed to the list.

TIA.

--