Logging from ther kernel source

From: MWP (hirm@chariot.net.au)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 13:04:20 EST

Hi...
(can you please reply to me directly as im not on the linux-kernel mailing list due to the huge amount of traffic)

Im doing my first wee bit of kernel hacking, and i would like to know what function/cmd i can use in the kernel c source that allows
me to log some text to the syslog to help with debugging.

The file im looking at in particular is fib_frontend.c because of some weird iface routing problems with my PCs net connection.
So far, no one has been willing to help me with the problem so im looking into it a bit myself.

Thanks,
 MWP