Re: About the Module Disk

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 23:26:23 EST

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000, Wittman wrote:

> Dear Andre:
> I met one big problem in Install Driver with Module Diskette,I can not
> know how to make one Module Diskette when I want to Install Linux Driver
> with Module,can you tell me how to make the Module Diskette or you can
> tell me how to get the Document,I really need your help !!
>
> Thanks a lot !
> Wittman.Li
> ACARD Technology Corp.

Hi Wittman,

How goes the ATA/SCSI chip business?
Did the SCSI drivers you sent me for your products get added?
I hope that AC got them since I had not heard back.

However, I am not an expert on the INITRD process of floppy module disk
installs.

Is there anyone here on LK that can help me help a HOST controller vendor
that is very friendly to Linux based in Taiwan.

If you can help, do so online.
I would like to learn something new, too.

Cheers,

Andre Hedrick
The Linux ATA/IDE guy