Re: Small problem

From: George Anzinger (george@pioneer.net)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 18:48:57 EST

Your system has and install script at /sbin/installkernel that is doing
you in. The kernel install script checks for this and calls it if it is
present. This script is provided by the distribution but is usually
easy to understand. Get the man page for bash and the script into your
favorite viewing tool and have at it.

George