Re: HPT368+IDE+RAID0+REISERFS+BOOT+ROOT == Problems

From: Rolf Martin-Hoster (winmutt@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 10:19:00 EST

I am using 2.4.0-test1+ac20, have been keeping up to date on all my patches
since I started on my project. I think it's actually an issue with LILO now
as I am unable to get past LI. Compiled latest LILO last nite and
consequently had to repartition. Going to rerun complete install again today
to start fresh. No sleep till Brooklyn!

-Rolf