Re: IDE problems in 2.2.15

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 01:58:14 EST

My $0.0199999999

If you are over-clocking the system and not telling the driver that you
are throttling the VIA-IDE-BUS at a rate different that 33MHz......
You will have a MESS.........

Think of it as an incorrect balance in your MATTER/ANTI-MATTER, Mr. Scott.

On a good day you clean up a mess........
On a bad one, you are dropping a mess.............
On a real bad one, you have no mess, it is all gone..........