Re: pre8 make failures

From: Juan J. Quintela (quintela@fi.udc.es)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 16:56:03 EST

>>>>> "greg" == Greg Hinton <zenbum@websalad.net> writes:

..

greg> is obviously important but I have no clue what it means.

greg> "make menuconfig" is downright flakey when running in a gnome-terminal
greg> window, and I'm sorry but I just don't have the patience for "make
greg> config". So I try copying a .config file that works just fine under pre7
greg> and try running "make dep" but get the following:

..

greg> is obviously the key to all this but again I have no clue how to fix it.
greg> Help!

Try make oldconfig, it would ask you only questions about the new
options.

Later, Juan.

are different -- Larry McVoy