Re: For Alan Cox ...

From: Jes Sorensen (Jes.Sorensen@cern.ch)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 12:50:55 EST

>> > which contradicts their claim of listing only "validated" open
>> relays.
>>
>> RTFM. Several people have posted this now. Its obvious not one of
>> you have a clue how to use the return value form an orbs query
>> properly.

Olaf> If ORBS listings resulting from "we don't want to be probed" are
Olaf> not to be used for blocking mail, what is the point in listing
Olaf> them at all?

Because some people would prefer to block mail from sites with idiotic
mail admins who block relay checks?

Now can we take this discussion somehwere else and get back to
subjects this mailing list is meant for?

Jes