Re: kernel debugger

From: George Anzinger (george@pioneer.net)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 07:33:49 EST

Me thinks I could help you more if you were to tell me what version and
arch you are trying to debug. I have done some work on kernel debug
options for the i386 branch at 2.2.1x rev level.

Folks, any support for making kernel debug a configure option in the
kernel? I will kick it off with an ix86 patch (to be followed by ppc)
if there is interest.

George