Re: Not enough bus numbers for cardbus bridges

From: Michael K. Johnson (johnsonm@redhat.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 02:04:38 EST

David Hinds writes:
>What card(s), specifically, are you having trouble with? I know of no
>production multifunction devices that are implemented with an internal
>PCI bus bridge. I know of some experimental hardware like this, but
>it has never been supported by any version of the linux PCMCIA driver
>stack.

You're right (of course), I'm wrong, I mis-read lspci output. I
apologize.

Something else is going wrong. I'll upgrade to the latest kernel and
then spend some more time investigating and send a better bug report.

michaelkjohnson

 prudent as the heavy petting of literature." -- Fran Lebowitz
 Linux Application Development http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/