Message Queues !!!!

From: Pradish Mathews (pmathews@softhome.net)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 04:47:01 EST

Hi all,

I have a query regarding the message queues.

We are developing a full scale mailing system which comrises of the mailing
client, the server and
lot of authentication procedures.

The main server runs in the background. The processes communicates with
each other through the message queues. Now the problem is as follows !!

Whenever a particular message queue is flooded with messages the other
processes goes on a
hang. Please suggest if there is any system limit on the size of the queue.

Bye

PAM