Re: Trying to use TEQL

From: Ivan Passos (lists@cyclades.com)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 12:59:53 EST

On Sun, 16 Apr 2000 kuznet@ms2.inr.ac.ru wrote:

> > Ok, I then ping 110.0.0.1, and ... I see that all data goes thru cpc0
> > (link 1).
>
> Ceratinly. Link is not loaded, though that the second link is not
> required to satisfy your needs and it is not used hence.
>
> Do ping -f, if you want to see both links loaded.

Actually that's what I was doing. I tried telnet from router to Linux as
well, with a 'ls -lR /' running on the session, with same results
(although I believe the 'ping -f' provides a higher load).

Any other clues?? I really think I'm making a config. mistake, but I can't
find out where ... :(

TIA and Regards,
Ivan