Re: devfs - why not ?

From: david parsons (orc@pell.portland.or.us)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 23:25:18 EST

In article <linux.kernel.Pine.GSO.4.10.10004131625080.11301-100000@weyl.math.psu.edu>,
Alexander Viro <viro@math.psu.edu> wrote:

>On 13 Apr 2000, david parsons wrote:

>> Is your patch availible? If you've made devfs smaller and not
>> eviscerated it in the process, I'm sure it would be something that
>> all the responsible parties would like to see.
>>
>> ____
>> david parsons \bi/ inquiring minds, doncha know.
>> \/
>
>Inquiring minds are welcome to wait until
    [In many words: ``no, I don't have a patch'']

    Then why bother beating Richard up about his code every time you
    can find an opportunity? I would be surprised if there was ANY
    lkml reader who didn't know that you think that the current devfs
    is worse than Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, fluoridated water, the US
    Census, the New World Order, Canada, and www.microsoft.com, and
    thus you're not really enlightening the masses as much as engaging
    in a prolonged and rapidly getting boring hissy fit.

                  ____
    david parsons \bi/ Wouldn't it be just as easy to write a kibo-bot?
                   \/