RAMdisk module option

From: L. Besselink (leen@poindexter.wirehub.nl)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 15:07:08 EST

In January I made a change to the RAMdisk code, the module now has an
option to set the number of disks you want. The default is now the
maximum, which is 16, which was the old value. I wish I had, had more time
to make changes to the documentation and also document some other
options. but I didn't get around to it at all. That's why I waited that
long.

If some1 thinks it usefull, maybe they can include this patch in 2.2/2.3

patches are here:

http://www.wirehub.nl/~leen/kernel/ramdisk/

Hope this helps,
        Leen Besselink