Re: Power down with ACPI?

From: Max Berger (max.berger@xslt.de)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 17:38:39 EST

> Blu3Viper wrote:
> >
> > Regarding ACPI and acpid, where's information on battery status for laptops?
> > I have read the docs, I have read the source. Nothing jumps out at me.
>
> Go to the "other" ACPI4Linux project, and download their acpid...

There is no "other" ACPI4Linux Project. There is only one. Yes, we have
two ACPI4Linux sites, due to some ssh-blocking firewall.

Everything on our site (phobos.fs.tum.de) should be the same or
(hopefully) only a few hours behind.

> http://phobos.fs.tum.de/acpi/
> http://phobos.fs.tum.de/acpi/download/acpid-031700.tar.gz

> grep for battery :)
There is currently no battery info support. sorry.

> I do not know at all how well the current ACPI4Linux software works, if
> at all, since it is not the "official" ACPI Linux implementation AFAIk.

This is excactly the same as found on the other site.

Max Berger
e-mail: max.berger@xslt.de

--
XSLT:     http://www.xslt.de/         ACPI4Linux: http://phobos.fs.tum.de/acpi/