[ann] Interrupt latency measurement tool

From: Andrew Morton (andrewm@uow.edu.au)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 08:54:11 EST

intlat is a tool for measuring how long the kernel spends with
interrupts disabled.

It is similar to the tool which Jun Sun at MontaVista announced a few
days ago.

Salient differences:

- Jun's tool is for 2.2.14. intlat is for 2.3.99-pre3.

- Jun's tool is for UP. intlat is SMP-aware.

- Jun's tool is probably more accurate. I have some constant-time
offsets which I'm not very motivated to tune.

The patch and documentation are available at
http://www.uow.edu.au/~andrewm/linux/

--
-akpm-