linux nfsv3 client?

From: Myles Uyema (myles@puck.nether.net)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 17:57:39 EST

Does linux support NFSv3 as a client? (2.2.14)
I've noted /usr/src/linux/fs/nfs/nfs3xdr.c which apparently is old...

With all the work going into knfsd and getting an NFSv3 server
implemented, do we have NFSv3 client support?

I've tried various mount options (nfs.5 manpage)
mount -o nfsvers=3,vers=3 netapp:/vol/vol0 /mnt/netapp

This is using a Network Appliance filer, which supports NFSv3, however
the netapp is only seeing v2 NFS calls from the linux machine.