Re: Video CD under Linux

From: Per Lundberg (plundis@byggdok.se)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 11:46:41 EST

    JA> Most look rather hackish, I haven't tried any of them.

Well, as long as I can extract data, it's okay.

    JA> The trick would be to create the first track as a regular data
    JA> track, and the second (third, etc) as mode2 containing the
    JA> mpeg.

It's not really that easy. What I would really want to do was to
create ISO:s of Video CD:s, so that I could burn them. Anyway, I'll
check things out the links provided by the people here and see what I
can find.

(Btw, Excuse me if I was a bit impolite in my former posting... I had
a toe operation this morning)