RE: CMD648 udma66

From: J.W. Hoogervorst (jeroenho@dds.nl)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 10:50:09 EST

It's the brand of the card - on it is just this CMD648 chip, some other
components and an rom socket, currently without BIOS, but with it the card
doesn't work either (the bios is out because i am using the shared isa slot
beside it and needed the space for an connector that was just too high - who
says you can't use both slots of an shared slot? :-)

Jeroen