Question: about kernel routing table

From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q? (chenyp@brahms.ice.cycu.edu.tw)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 09:40:17 EST

I have a question about linux routing table.
I am interested in which kernel function(in which file) initial the kernel
routing table.

If I want to write some program about queueing discipline(packet) in Linux,
what should I do , I means is there any stuffs about it(not paper or RFC) ??
I had bought books "Linux kernel internals", "the linux kernel book" and
"linux device drivers"
But it do a little bit help.
when I trace the kernel , I always met some questions, If you were me, what
will you do.
thanks!