RE: (reiserfs) RE: (reiserfs) Re: patch: reiserfs for 2.3.49

From: Gerhard Mack (gmack@innerfire.net)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 03:43:48 EST

Some fool playing with a .forward file again? What you really want to
do is show your headders to postmaster@vger.rutgers.edu and see if they
can figgure it out instead of posting to the list where your messages
simply get lost in the noise.

        Gerhard

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, Jonathan Stoneman wrote:

> Mate, I have never had a problem unsubscribing to any mailing list before.
> I have carried out every instruction that has been given to me and I am
> still on the list.
> I can't be bothered to spend *more* time trying to unsubscribe.
> I'm just going to keep on sending these messages untill someone removes me.
>
> Cheers... JOn

Gerhard Mack

gmack@innerfire.net

<>< As a computer I find your faith in technology amusing.