RE: (reiserfs) RE: (reiserfs) Re: patch: reiserfs for 2.3.49

From: Jonathan Stoneman (jonathan@ftech.net)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 09:06:46 EST

Mate, I have never had a problem unsubscribing to any mailing list before.
I have carried out every instruction that has been given to me and I am
still on the list.
I can't be bothered to spend *more* time trying to unsubscribe.
I'm just going to keep on sending these messages untill someone removes me.

Cheers... JOn