Re: USB under /proc

From: Matthew Dharm (mdharm-kernel@one-eyed-alien.net)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 02:54:54 EST

You need to do:

mount -t usbdevfs none /proc/bus/usb

to make the information appear. You need to have the usb core module
loaded for that command to work.

Matt Dharm

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, nsmith wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have (what to some of you smart guys) would seem like a stupid question.
> Where do I find the USB information under /proc? I have looked under
> /proc/bus/usb but have found it empty even though the kernel finds the
> devices properly. Where should I be looking?
>
> Thanks
>
> Nasa
>

> -

Matthew Dharm                              Home: mdharm@one-eyed-alien.net
Engineer, Qualcomm, Inc.                         Work: mdharm@qualcomm.com

I need a computer? -- Customer User Friendly, 2/19/1998