Excellent!

From: Juan Casero (casero@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 18:39:10 EST

The KDE themes on your site look excellent. I only wish KDE 2.0 would
finally come out of beta testing. It seems like everyone is waiting
till the end of the first quarter to release their stuff. Sun with
Solaris 8, Be with BeOS 5.0 (which by the way I am very fond of. I
currently use BeOS 4.5.2 and I notice one of your themes looks
suspiciously like the BeOS window system), XFree86 4.0, Linux kernel
2.4.x, and finally KDE. It kind of sucks to have to wait for so long
for everyone to have to release something. Especially when many
promises were made months ago about releases. XFree86 has broken their
own timetable so repeatedly that I do not take seriously anything they
say anymore. Linus and the kernel developers were projecting the
release of the 2.4.x kernels for mid to late December of last year. In
all fairness the KDE folks have been the most responsible not to get
anyone's hopes up.

--
Juan Casero
casero@bellsouth.net