RE: How to survive in a Micro$oft environment??

From: David Schwartz (davids@webmaster.com)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 01:03:39 EST

> o 10 Security Administrators.
> o 10 System Adminstrators.
> o 940 Micro$Thief users downloading porno
> o 30 Engineers getting technical info from Web Pages
> o 10 Engineers trying to write code.

        I consulted once for a company whose computer usage breakdown pretty much
followed this split. I suggested that they upgrade their T1 to the 'net to a
fractional T3. This allowed them to download porno about 5 times faster,
resulting in increase computer utilization of about 80% of 94% or about 75%!

        DS