Re: Sound Card Drivers

From: Jim Roland (jim@roland.net)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 23:56:32 EST

I installed 2.2.14, enabled support for the card, however it still does
not work. When I issue a play command from the commandline, I get an
error that the /dev/dsp device is not present. /dev/dsp is there, and has
the correct attributes (comparing with a system that has a working SB
AWE32 card).

Jim Roland, President
Roland Internet Services, "The host with the most"
Offering premier web, email and CGI custom programming.
Ask us about Frontpage98 Extensions!
http://www.roland.net/ info@roland.net