HSP Modem

From: Jim Roland (jim@roland.net)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 23:59:42 EST

I have a 56k BTC brand HSP modem (voice capable) with the PCTel PCT388P
chipset. I understand that this is a "linmodem", however I am having
trouble finding drivers to compile in. Is there a reference for this
modem anywhere? I would like to use it not only for data communications
(data & fax), but also for voicemail in linux. How can I do that?

Jim Roland, President
Roland Internet Services, "The host with the most"
Offering premier web, email and CGI custom programming.
Ask us about Frontpage98 Extensions!
http://www.roland.net/ info@roland.net