Unable to Handle Paging request

From: Micah McCrary (micah@wiw.org)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 22:34:58 EST

I was getting a kernel panic in 2.2.10 with the following information:

Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address 63c666a8

Then the system will crash with a Kernel Panic, and lock up completely.

I upgraded to 2.2.14 and the same problem persists, but now the virtual
address is various from 00000000 to 000000c1 and etc etc.

Anyone have any ideas on what could be causing this? I have swapped out
the harddrive, network card, and video card with no luck.

Thanks for your help!

--
Micah