Re: problem with linux 2.2.15pre4 + Rik's VM fix

From: Agustin Navarro (anavarro@vip.eniac.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 17:31:04 EST

I got a bunch of these.

ksymoops 2.3.3 on i686 2.2.15pre4. Options used
     -V (default)
     -k /proc/ksyms (default)
     -l /proc/modules (default)
     -o /lib/modules/2.2.15pre4/ (default)
     -m /usr/src/linux/System.map (default)

Warning: You did not tell me where to find symbol information. I will
assume that the log matches the kernel and modules that are running
right now and I'll use the default options above for symbol resolution.
If the current kernel and/or modules do not match the log, you can get
more accurate output by telling me the kernel version and where to find
map, modules, ksyms etc. ksymoops -h explains the options.

Warning (compare_ksyms_lsmod): module awe_wave is in lsmod but not in ksyms, probably no symbols exported
EIP: [<c011b92c>]
Using defaults from ksymoops -t elf32-i386 -a i386
EIP: [<c010f17e>]
EIP: [<c01496c0>]
EIP: [<c014953c>]
EIP: [<c016660b>]
EIP: [<c014953c>]
EIP: [<c0160e45>]
Warning (Oops_read): Code line not seen, dumping what data is available

>>EIP; c011b92c <do_no_page+30/c4> <=====
>>EIP; c010f17e <do_page_fault+116/384> <=====
>>EIP; c01496c0 <skb_clone+18/94> <=====
>>EIP; c014953c <alloc_skb+58/dc> <=====
>>EIP; c016660b <tcp_v4_conn_request+f7/35c> <=====
>>EIP; c014953c <alloc_skb+58/dc> <=====
>>EIP; c0160e45 <tcp_time_wait+15/224> <=====

3 warnings issued. Results may not be reliable.