mimio digital meeting assistant

From: Roberto Diaz (rdiazmar@dit.upm.es)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 06:15:48 EST

Hi!

I'm in the procces to develop a driver for this serial device (maybe i
will get the specs otherwise I will do the reverse-engineering).

In order to get trained in the development of serial drivers i'm taking a
look of the serial mice driver busmouse.c, I find the following function:

void add_mouse_movement(int dx, int dy)

Wich is supposed to get called at any mouse movement.. I cant find where
this function is registered in order to be called from the serial driver.

Well sorry if this is not the correct list to ask such naive questions but
I cant find an specific linux-driver-development or the like.

Thank you very much all your help is very appreciated!

Roberto <rdiazmar@dit.upm.es>