Re: Reorganize kernel mailing lists(was Re: majordomo problems?

Graham Mitchell (gmitch@woodlea.wintermute.co.uk)
Thu, 30 May 1996 21:23:34 +0000

On 30 May 96 at 11:16, Luca Lizzeri wrote:

> On Tue, 28 May 1996, Theodore Y. Ts'o wrote:
>
> > From: alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk (Alan Cox)
> > Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 23:19:45 +0100 (BST)

<snip>

> Which is quite sad, but inevitable. A quite thorough reorganization seems
> to be in order. At least a division in linux-kernel-{bugs,design,misc}
> would be nice.

And to that I would add either linux-kernel-support or just plain
linux-support

Graham
The world isnt run by weapons any more, or energy or money
Its run by little 1s and 0s, little bits of data
Its all just electrons