Re: is more broken?

Mark Turner (mark@kram.org)
26 May 1996 23:54:51 +0100

In article <319AB38C.1D94D357@prairie.nodak.edu>,
valhalla <jjaszkow@prairie.nodak.edu> wrote:
> I have been using 1.99.4 for a day and a half now , and it seems to be
> workign fairly decent , except for the fact that when I type more
> <filename> or operation | more
> it only shows me 1 page .. and the second command says broken pipe ...
> did I miss upgrading something here ?

I've had this problem for a long time, since before 1.3.57 which I ran
on for ages until catching up again recently. What was the latest
kernel version you ran that did not break more?

As I tend to use less rather than more it hasn't bothered me enough to
go find and fix it yet. Presumably it doesn't affect everyone or there
would have been more talk about it.

Cheers,

Mark.