Re: Linux Logo prototype.

Lauri Tischler (ltischler@fipower.fi)
Sat, 25 May 1996 01:54:33 GMT +2

Anno Domini 9 May 96 at 17:48, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> Now, with penguins, (cuddly such), "contented" means it has either just
> gotten laid, or it's stuffed on herring. Take it from me, I'm an expert on
> penguins, those are really the only two options.

Penguin ? Cuddly ? If you try to cuddle a penguin it will propably
shit on you. And yes, they sure are stuffed with herring, up to their
gills with stinking, half digested, rotten fish. Is this supposed to
represent the brilliant innards of Linux?
Linux filled with stinking fish, yeak :)
Cheers..

--
Lauri Tischler, Network Admin          Tel: +358-0-47846331
EFORE Oy                               Fax: +358-0-47846500