Re: CONFIG_RANDOM option for 1.99.2 [OFFTOPIC]

Ingo Molnar (mingo@kaliban.csoma.elte.hu)
Fri, 17 May 1996 23:06:07 -0400 (EDT)

[ OFFTOPIC ]

On Fri, 17 May 1996, Martin.Dalecki wrote:

[ a stupid, pointless, uninformed and totally unnecessary flame ]

> > You're never going to use PGP to secure your e-mail? (I have patches to
> > allow PGP to use /dev/random)
>
> No I don't use PGP at all. Simply becouse I generally prefer to
> communicate personal things under four eyes. It's just a habit. Im not
> spending my whole days sitting the whole time in from of CRC displays. I
> do it just from time to time.

Then please let others, who know the Internet actually, do the decisions.

What are you trying to say? "I dont use the Internet, so i dont need good
random numbers" ??? argh.

-- mingo