Re: 'java in kernel' defaults

Alex Gitelman (alexgit@sfsu.edu)
Thu, 16 May 1996 10:50:25 -0700 (PDT)

You didn't answer most peoples questions - how make java work from /usr/bin.
I probably can hack java to place it in required directory (assuming I have
source and Motif which I can't afford now) but hacking is not a way. If I
were Linux developer I could do it as a part of project but I am considering
myself rather Linux user - so I don't want hack it I want use it. And I
really like it.

Nothing to be offended about (Sorry but your voice sounds offended)

Alex Gitelman
alexgit@sfsu.edu
http://futon.sfsu.edu/~alexgit
(510)-848-9014