Re: 1.99.3 (pre2.0.3) ooops

Tue, 14 May 1996 11:29:53 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 13 May 1996, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> [ btw, it gets a lot easier for me if the kernel dump is prettied up a
> bit - ksymoops does this quite well. It's very hard to go throw "raw
> data" with very little hints on system map information etc ]

btw, ksymoops is still SEGV'ing here (in 1.99.3), any why to fix it ?
(ELF bin compiled with "g++ -o ksymoops ksymoops.cc -liostream -pipe -g",
core dumped, all avalable for debuging ;)

> Linus
Bryn

--
PGP key pass phrase forgotten,   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
again :(                          |            initiated.