Re: Linux logo

Harvey Fishman (fishman@panix.com)
Sun, 5 May 1996 11:40:49 -0400 (EDT)

In <Pine.LNX.3.91.960504114354.3157A-100000@s13r3.wadham.ox.ac.uk> Alan Clucas <orb@s13r3.wadham.ox.ac.uk> says

> > hmm. i don't think FreeBSD is the "adversary" here, but Windows 95
> > certainly is. how about a penguin smashing in a window or something?
>
> Or how about the penguin throwing an obviously dazed BSD daemon through
> that silly multicolored window (with the bits falling off)..... killing
> two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Is Linux ___REALLY___ so bereft of virtues that it can only aggrandize
itself by attacking others? I hope that there is a better way.

Harvey

 Harvey Fishman   |   Once again it is time for the citizens of the great
fishman@panix.com |    Sovereign State of New York to rise in concert and
  718-258-7276    | throw off the cruel and tyrannical reins of King George.