Re: TRS80 mutating into Triton II under Linux questions

Mick J Hellstrom (mickh@rd.scitec.com.au)
Fri, 3 May 1996 16:54:59 +1000 (EST)

On Fri, 3 May 1996, Andrew Walker wrote:
> > Those were the days, eh? The days I hated.
> >
> > And the Vic 20? Oh, let me tell you ...
> >

> Did you say VIC-20? I had one of those. 24x22 blocky graphics on a TV
> screen, but at least it was colour. And it had 5K of RAM, with 3.5 of
> that available for user programs. I dragged it out a couple of years
> ago and built a 16K expansion board.

Actually, I still have a Microbee, which was an Australian computer. It
sits in my office as an EEPROM blower. Still works great!

--
#!/bin/sh
echo '16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D3F204445524F42snlbxq'|dc