Re: Linux logo

Lauri Tischler (ltischler@efore.fi)
Sun, 5 May 1996 17:27:08 +0300 (EET DST)

On Sat, 4 May 1996, Alan Clucas wrote:
> Or how about the penguin throwing an obviously dazed BSD daemon through
> that silly multicolored window (with the bits falling off)..... killing
> two birds with one stone, so to speak.
Everybody seems to be somehow bent towards, errr...'biblical solution'
meaning stoning the adversary to an early demise. The choice of stones
used in this actity hasn't been defined yet. I suggest that subspecies
of 'silicon geology' are used in this worthy effort, mainly stones like
'wheatstone', 'dhampstone' and 'dhrystone'

Lauri Tischler Network Admin -- email = ltischler@efore.fi --
EFORE Oy
P.O. Box 61 02211 Espoo High Quality Switching Power Supplies
FINLAND for Telecom, Medical, Automation and Defence