Re: Linux logo

Steve Ulrich (sulrich@designstein.com)
Fri, 03 May 1996 15:24:51 -0500

While I understand the rivalry between the Linux development efforts and the BSD efforts.
I don't really think that much is to be gained by a logo that degrades another.

I work for a Graphic Design company that does quite a few logos. I've mentioned the need
for a Linux logo to a couple of the Designers here and they are interested (Read no
guaruntees), in contributing some time in the development of a logo. I forwarded the
Email from Alan Cox to them. While they had understood the sentiment, they echoed my above
thoughts.

I'll see if I can't get them to crank out a couple of concepts. To see some sample of
past logos that we've design and the quality of the graphics generated by these Designers
you might want check out the website. http://www.designstein.com/portfolio.html

--
Later...

Steve Ulrich sulrich@designstein.com