Re: PATCH: /proc/cflags

Fri, 3 May 1996 19:51:02 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 3 May 1996, Ulrich Windl wrote:

> On 3 May 96 at 8:44, Bryn Paul Arnold Jones wrote:
>
> > Hmm, After seeing this, I think I'll write a /proc/kitchen_sink, or
> > /proc/rubbish/kitchen_sink. Wha'dya think ?
>
> Symbolic link to /dev/zero?

No, cat /proc/kitchen_sink returns:
It's a kitchen sink, what did you expect; it's got taps, a plug hole,
some discusting looking water, and it's breeding those spungey things.

Oh, and while where at this, I vote for a config option to turn all the
humorus messages on (like lp0 printer on fire). shouldent be too much
kernel bloat either, they'd just be ifdef'ed in insted of the serious
ones (it'd inflate the source tree a bit tho).
Bryn

--
PGP key pass phrase forgotten,   \ Overload -- core meltdown sequence
again :(                          |            initiated.