Re: Whee, Greased HedgeHog on Steroids, take 2

Derrik Pates (dpates@cavern.nmsu.edu)
Thu, 2 May 1996 17:56:59 -0600 (MDT)

On Fri, 3 May 1996, Bryn Paul Arnold Jones wrote:

> On Thu, 2 May 1996, Derrik Pates wrote:
> > He didn't forget. Look at #4. A platypus? You wan to compare Linux to
> > such an ugly, oddball creature? Scary. Very, very scary.
> >
> That's almost as bad as a Linux <-> Win95 comparison.
> Bryn
I'll say. It's just too... something... you know. Weird . Strange.
Comparing such a creature to the _power_ of Linux? I shudder at the thought!

Derrik Pates
dpates@cavern.nmsu.edu

--
Win95 isn't the problem - OS/2 and DOS are. Win95 is the answer.
-- also --