Re: Whee, Greased HedgeHog on Steroids, take 2

Mike Shaver (shaver@neon.ingenia.com)
Thu, 2 May 1996 12:48:47 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 30 Apr 1996, Andrew C. Esh wrote:
> Informal names will be made up of an adjective, a small animal,
> A verb which is being performed by the small animal, and a substance
> or object being operated on by the verb. The specific words are
> determined my the digit of the version number.
>
> Kernel 1.3.95 is a Greased HedgeHog on Steroids.
^^
I'll beat Michael to the bunch and point out that `on' isn't a verb. =)
(It's a preposition.)

Mike
(pedant and proud)

--
#> Mike Shaver (shaver@ingenia.com) Ingenia Communications Corporation <#
#>                 Ignore the man behind the curtain.                  <#