Re: signal(SIGFPE,SIG_IGN), possible solution?

Speed Racer (shagboy@thecia.net)
Wed, 1 May 1996 21:37:39 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 1 May 1996, Lauri Tischler wrote:

> Anno Domini 30 Apr 96 at 9:32, Kai Henningsen wrote:
> > You're probably one of the people that can't even imagine doing anything
> > useful without X.
> > Well, surprise. There are people that can't imagine doing anything
> > useful _with_ X, which is not quite crap, but nearly so.
>
> Apart from occasional session with Netscape, X is fairly useless.
> Virtual text consoles work better, faster and don't bog down the
> whole box.
>
> GUI is something which you need to scrape off your shoes after a
> stroll in the park. :)

Lauri:

Your recent posts have been incredibly annoying, utterly noninformative
and completely irrelevant to the subject matter at hand. I fail to see
how this idiotic, completely opinionated statement has anything to do
with Linux/UNIX signals, the subject in the header.

If you feel you must post to this list, please at least use a subject
that lets us know that you have nothing of interest to say.

To the rest of this list: I apologize for posting this reply in public.
But there are others on the list who could stand to hear this message
too.

shag

Judd Bourgeois | When we are planning for posterity,
shagboy@thecia.net | we ought to remember that virtue is
Finger for PGP key | not hereditary. Thomas Paine